Thursday, February 10, 2011

Droid X Mission

I think the next mission my Droid X will conduct is to take over my brain. Last night I had a dream that I kept leaving my phone everywhere I went, and I went to find it in the ghetto, except I was walking, and the world was coming to an end. It was very strange. My GPS wouldn't work to get back home, and the ghetto kept getting worse because it was getting closer to nightfall. All of us (I don't remember who) had to run from the world ending and go through these strange sequences of obstacles to get to a safe planet. It was pretty weird. I wonder if the Droid X is trying to implant an invasion strategy into my brain. Oh, and in the midst of all of the commotion of the world ending, in one instance where I lost my phone, I went into a blown up Verizon and asked the employee if I could just go ahead and have an iPhone 4 as a back up because the world was ending and all. He told me no. I couldn't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment